Looking at "The Blind Side"



In one online conversation with my pal Ace, He told me all about how he became a football fan, I simply told him that I'm soccer player, and I did not quite understand how football works, I know how the gameplay, from the video games and anime (eye-shield) and other movies like the Remember the Titans, Saturday Night Lights, We are marshalls, and even the Longest Yard.

But the "The Blind Side" delivers more than football action and offers a different taste of a sport movie.

I've been staring at this typepad trying to organize the words that would best describe the movie, and honestly I'm having a hard time. hehe :P

The movie can genuinely touch your heart and soul slowly while watching.

The interest never fades, the emotion from the beginning until the end was well established and kept. And the best asset I think would be, the drama did not over-power the story, you just simply ride along with it feel it.

I even forgot I'm watching a "movie."
At the end a valuable lesson learned.

The Blind Spot (9.5 out of 10)


guillermo ocampo


Comments

Popular Posts