To Coffee and Beyond



Not in a million years I would see myself managing my own business. For months now I’ve been attending a business class under the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Go Negosyo with Department of Trade and Industry’s Kapatid Mentor Me Program. 

I'm going to share my short speech during our graduation ceremony.

Every end has a new beginning. Today might be the last day for as students of KMME, but I believe our learning will start from today. 

I went on this program like a deer-on-a-headlight. I am a blank canvass, a block of stone ready to be sculpted by the masters of the trade. True enough, there are a lot of industry leaders that shared valuable insights and we tried to absorb as much as I we can, and we enjoyed every minute of it.

I believe that life’s best teacher is experience, our mentors went beyond the boundaries of digital medium and help each and everyone of us to be the best in our own chosen businesses.

Here we had our own share of excitement, heart aches and challenges that we will carry along in our life. We are grateful to the people who went above and beyond for us during our time here.

We are excited to apply all the things that we have learned. In our little way, we will be able to give back to our country’s economy, now more than ever. Kudos to us, first batch of KMME Online.

Thank you DTI, PCE, Go Negosyo, and Mentors.


Comments

Popular Posts