To the Rain, Moving out and a whole lot of Fears


The Weather

It's been raining here in my hometown for almost 3 weeks now. I love rainy days. It's comforting and annoying at the same time. I like the sound of the rain, it helps me sleep. I like the coldness of my bed and the warmth of my blanket. 

Although, my laundry is piling up and my shoes are wet and smelly it did not bother me. Everything will be perfect if I have the state of the art washing machine. Yep, I'm a Tito that wants this budol home buddies things. I really hope I can afford one.

Speaking of home buddies, I'm planning to move out in my current appartment. It has a lot of history and I'm really thankful for it but I guess It's time to find a new place. Preferabbly a two bedroom unit where I can set up my home office. Finding a new place is exhausting! Some postings don't alow pets. Eh I have a big fat demanding cat. Other listings are too expensive, too far from the central business district. All of this things are put into considerations. Finding a perfect place is hard. Yet, I've been stuck here for too long and I need to put more effort and move out as soon as possible. 


Fears

I got sick and it's really bad. Well I'm still on medication for my tyriod, and the weather might be the one factor that contributed to my immune system dropping and haven't been eating properly. I haven't got a flu since the outbreak and I'm really cautious about it. 

My SO, Jamille, felt uneasy, she manifested flu like symptoms. First tought was she got the big C. However, her nose started to bleed and rashes. She went to the hospital and confirmed it was Dengue. After that I also got the same symptoms. I thought I'm going to die. It was bad. Getting sick, all alone in this kind of weather is the worst combination. 

When my SO was feeling better, she took care of me. I'm really greatful for that. It took 2 weeks for me to fully recover and I vowed to eat healthy and properly because damn I'm not getting any younger bruh.


Comments

Popular Posts