Friends and Coffee



Friends

Nestor, Jeff, Janice, and I were workmates before we became friends. It's rare to find a lasting relationship with people you used to work with. I am happy to have those people in my life.

I remember like it was yesterday when we goof around and make day-off plans. Now, everyone is busy with their endeavors. Few years ago, I attended the wedding of Nestor, while Jeff invited me to his daughter's baptism but I was in Manila at that time. Janice on the other hand is happily married to the love of her life. Nestor and Janice are our regular here at the Café. They usually spend a lazy afternoon here. Nestor now owns a small printing press with 8 to 10 employees. He usually consults me regarding layouts and art stuff. Janice is a building manager and a real estate broker. We are also working on a multimedia advertising project that would help her boost some of her listings. Jeff is the chief operations of our former company and he constantly travels to Tuguegarao and Isabela for the company projects. It's a rare occasion that we got to share one table and talk about our life over a cup of coffee.



Comments

Popular Posts