The NCCA Omnibus Film Project 2020

Big Bag in a Small Jeep

For the Love of Production


After all this years, I'm back behind the camera. Directing, writing and producing a documentary. It's been a long time and the rush of excitement fills my heart. I missed this. 

There is this hanging doubt that lingers behind my mind. It lingers asking questions if I can pull this project in one month tops. I got scared and anxiety kicks in and grew quickly and it was difficult to manage. Today would be the end of the first week of September and I need to pushed through with the production. I mustered enough strength and tried to write my draft script this week. 

I manage to finish it and I'm happy with the result. I guess I still have it. So I'm writing this blog post as a reminder sheet to the things that I need to do and to look back if ever I need to write a accomplishment report. :) 

This week had been a research filled quest. I barely have enough and I still need a case study. I still don't have a lead but If I went down to Itogon maybe I'll have a better chance of finding one. 

I have talked to my friend, Dianne, a former colleague  who's based in London to get some filler shots for me. I know it's a bit ambitious but the London shoot is crucial in my story. Hopefully we can pull this off.

I'm in a bit of a hurry since my story revolves around the city of Baguio during the quarantine period so I need to finish my city shots before they open the city. 

Also, I don't have all the equipment with me at the moment. I might need to borrow, beg and buy some of it. hahaha! 

I'm optimistic I just hope there are no major set back. 

Also, Jamille's birthday is coming up so I've been juggling two things this week. But that will be for another blog post.

so, Cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts