workin on moving on


Where am I?
You are on the right url and website, dont worry we are just doing some stuff on the old site meanwhile try to take a feel around and enjoy, we will keep you updated for the latest news aroud the flame.
-modwill
Adminis-traitor
Goodbye KNN
Internetshop- Kabataan News Network (Knn) took it's final bow at ABC5.
KNN a News magazine show that started to air at abc5 on october 2003, hosted, created by teens for the teens.. (crap! i dont know how to write a news I stink.. i know)
Why: expiration of contract
How: i dont know
Who: uhhh
BUT
I got a little leak over here... we are changing channel.. (on abs-cbn) a national network..(yeshh)
anyway where are we.. ohh
ill give you a first hand sneak peak later this week okay so that's all for now it's almost time for my "personality test" smell yah later
me nyahhaha

Comments

Popular Posts