A COLORFUL JOB

Hello my beloved blog readers!
Yes, I'm still here, I had a pretty good explanation why I did not write so much or rather I never blogged in ages.

that is because ladies and gentlemen I have a JOB!

Isn't that amazing huh? I'm earning my own snaps! I'm not a freaking bum anymore!

Okay so here is the new chapter of our adventure the entitled "A COLORFUL JOB" I happen to typed in a colorful life then i change it to job because i don't want to spend my life in this kind of job, anyway here it goes!
 now recording...

Chapter 1
New beginnings and crushed fucking hopes.




I was a bit worried when nobody was calling for me when I did in fact send my resume to all the peeps who needs it, It was almost end of may and June is coming "steadfastly" (i donno what that means) So I resorted to texting some old classmates if they can you know pitch me in some vacancies or hand me some cold cash anything would help a little chat maybe.

June 1 2010, my college pal JEDI (no not the starwars thingy) who works in this network where the president and CEO is has the same surname as mine, I guess were related (he looks like my add in a weird way so...) but no where not related by anything it just happens to have the same family name, which is a great opportunity right? like "OH uncle how good to see you, i'm your cousins mothers son of her nephew can i work here?" well something like that.

So jedi told me about the president would like to see and discuss matters.

oh yeah, that was some piece of shit right? i'm I lucky or just plain good o'l looki'n. kiss me now.

I went in the studio, a bit late (EHEM) and the show started already, the morning show, I think It was kinda a scary and happy at the same time, i'm going nuts right?

So for the first time, I saw the whole process, the morning show and the network itself.

Colours TV 32
is a small community channel company that feeds it's airing via a cable provider SKYCABLE.
Have you watch the -carly show, well the set-up is just like that, camera, lights, computer and a bunch of wires connected and there you go, a small station.

The tables turned, on the second day
I was hired as one of the "training TOC" (Technical, O.... C....) i donna what that means, it's like a post production person who edits videos create ads and stuff.
Then it became bigger
I became a camera man, a segment producer, creative director and poof i'm as round as a plate serve hot.

And then.

I'm here. blogging about my first job.

THE GOOD THINGS (SMILE)

okay, the salary is not that high. it's minimum a standard pay. I'm just a starting bud, i just want to get the experience, learn a thing or two instead of being a bum at my own home.
1. I  have all the creative freedom i cn have in the whole wide universe
2. I get to put up my own show with 70% of the total ads will be mine and 30% will be on the channel
3. I get to do what i love
4. Meet new people, be in  new environment, and test my abilities and skill accumulated for those expensive universities
5. I got to do something somehow and earn that is the good thing right?

THE NOT SO GOOD THING SO FAR

yes the world is not that perfect, it's not even a perfect circle....

1. the end does not justify the means, your doing all those round the clock work and yet it seems a little bit off.
2. one man team, for now. i'm just me and me. a little help wouldn't hurt right? the Operations Manager resigned just a week after my training, and the senior TOC went on fraternity leave because his a dad now.
3. demanding boss, well all the boss demands something right that's why his the boss, what do you expect?
scratch that number 3.
3.5 a very very poor management, the files and stuff the company regulations and everything is a mess. I wonder why.

So I came here and slowly i'm changing the things around here. I'll start by re-inventing the image, and will giving the best and be the best community channel ever.

Hopefully I can do that, help them be the best.

I think i can do this

I'll keep you posted from here on. this is the new chapter of my adventure
A Colorful Job


Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts