looking for a place.

I got this weird dreams lately.
Something about some path plans and career options, at this moment, I'm in this spot where I'm not really sure what to do with my life, I'm still trying to search for my souls wish.

One dream is I'm in this call center job, where the boss announces this one time big promotion, and somehow I never got it and then suddenly the boss started talking about Manifest Destiny and how you choose your own path to success, and at that point I was like lost.

And now still trying to figure out what is in-store for me.

So currently I'm working with two job, the call center in AT&T tech support, which is by the way not that hard as I imagined it to be, also I'm working with the University of the Philippines research on the History of Cinema Houses in Baguio City my home town.

The research is fine, well compensated and I got to hold my own time at work so everything is is tip-top shape, until the end of the year, the schedule for the call center became a conflict with my other job, now I need to choose right? I did choose to resign in the call center and focus more in the research, but instead I only got a 15 day leave of absence without pay so that's like the only thing that I can do.

Now I'm still trying to work with the research, although I always get a dead end because I'm too young and most of the time they are ignoring my request letters, but I do understand its only 35% of the papers that came in to the president's office when I was a student assistance gets noticed, so there is like no big difference now that I'm in a big and real world.

So far this start of the year is a bit awesome, got money in my pocket but i donno where the hell its going. Got a girlfriend and I got the wish that I wanted the skins are rolling down the hatch.

Oh I almost forgot bennet, one of my classmate in college works in Go-Negosyo and offering me a job so lemme just finished my updated resume for that, my brother is still in manila, my dad is all over the archipelago doing his stuff.

Currently hooked into
Walking dead: TV
James MacGee The Resurrectionist: book
Movie that I watch today: Unstoppable **** 4 out of 5 stars

guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts