22nd Ad Congress: Getting there

Whew. A sigh of relief.
At last we arrived, after more than 15 hours of cost country road trip, my *arse is swelling my back is aching and men my brain is like a milk shake.
We left Baguio city at around 11pm I basically slept the whole trip to Manila.


I woke up, still a bit dark, around 5:30am and we headed to the bus terminal headed for Camarines Sur.
The bus leaves at 8:30 so we need to kill some time, a lil bit shaken I snooze until it was 8am.

We left Manila and started the long road trip.

There are moments that i'll never forget.
On instance on a stop over, I'm wondering why people started taking pictures when our bus arrived. Is it me? Am I famous> NO WAY!

So I smiled.

Then again, behind me was this tall man wearing a black jacket and black jogging pants and a running shoes.

Who's that? I wonder.

I never seen him before...

With the commotion going on I felt lost.

Then a man said that dude was on the biggest loser a grand champion of 2M peso.

Wow. I dont care. I dont know him. Ha ha ha.

and then after that we all return to the bus, again there are people requesting a photo opportunity to this 2 couple right beside me.

I was like, What's wrong with this people? Who is that? I really don't have any freakin idea, that's it. Im not into the circulation of stars and showbiz, officially outcasted.

Wow. heavy.

So i just ignored them, soon to find out that half of the people in the was just here also for the congress.
So we checked the venue of the congress we arrived at Camsur Watersports Complex (CWC) at around 8:30pm hoping we could catch up with the registration but we didn't.

Instead we went to this opening party called FUSION the governor's night.

GREAT! I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse!

The food was awesome! and the best thing its free! (or paid for)
After that we checked the free photo booth and we got wacky.

A shuttle service is waiting for us and drop us in our hotel.


Some things I find not-so-good about this adcon.

Signage.
You came from a long trip and you expect people to just find the venue in a foreign place.
There were no signage and customer relations is terrible.
Plus hagard transportation if we hadn't bumped in a shuttle service tendency we might have walked from pili to naga.

Later day 2 of the con, my hopes are up. cheers!  guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts