Manila-boy Adventure Begins

It was almost a month since I left my work at Baguio.
Back to being a bum with high hopes for the future.

Geez, It's almost the end of the world.

It felt like it, After claiming my final pay, fixing my stuff and leaving my dad in Baguio to sort my mess out.
I whole heatedly accepted Manila as my New Home, with all the flaws and flair of this huge city. I think i'll survive with my finger crossed.

I manage to float my resume online, got some interviews along the way and lost in the streets of the metro every now and then. Here, Money speaks everything, my brother said that every move you make here has a value. I think that is true.

Manila.

It's Huge.

People here are fast not necessarily friendly.

On funny instance, I asked this girl if a certain taxi passes through this streets.
She looked at me and run away.

I was like, Am I that creepy looking? I'm wearing a dreaded coat and tie, with matching prom look.

Wow. 

The Weather is humid, without the "air conditioners" I think I'm dead.

The traffic was epic.

My job hunting here is not easy. I thank god for the "rakets" and sidelines he gave me so far I could maintain my expenses. I would also like to thank my girlfriend for lending me some dough, without her I think i'll became a hobo.

Everything did not went according to my plans, I took longer that I have imagined it to be. It was hard.

I miss blogging.

Hopefully I could keep this up before the end of the world.


and start after the end.


This too shall pass.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts