2013 What's Up?

Photo test.
To set the year right. Let's quit the lazy job and push for your passion for something you like. Check. Now, after a little bit of toxic adjustments Manila life isn't so bad after all. I think I,m getting the hang of it. Money matters but the way you handle your budget is what matters most.

I left he bpo-graphic designer post to chase my dream in production and broadcasting, so far I got to put my skill and stress to test by doing some rocket science motion graphic post in TV5. But that was just a rocket job. I need to set my eyes to the prize.
Be a segment producer.

So....
One day while me and Rhian my lovable gf browising for a job I caught a glimpse of an opening in jobstreet for a production.
Bingo!
I nab the chance by the balls.
Hopefully everything will turn out to be what I hope for.
Oh, btw. Rhis is my first post using a tablet so hope this works.
Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts