The APEC's Effect



So here is my recent work for our unofficial campaign of the Asia-Pacific Economic Conference 2015. After 19 years since 1996, we hosted this "reunion"and we decided to create a communication campaign to reach our social media audience.

Story time! 
I remember when I was in grade school, I went home one afternoon and run to turn the television "on"  to watch my afternoon cartoon marathon when suddenly it was cut for live broadcast of APEC here in the Philippines. I changed the channel then tuned to other local channels.. To my suprise! Everything was airing the same event! Imagine the shock on my face. It was devastating...

I was like. What is this? This can't be happening! what about my cartoons! Is it the end of the world?
I remember you guys.. I remember...

The poor child in me. It was the most awful experience that I've had. I never forgot that APEC day.

So now. Fast forward to present, :)  the scarred kid that I am is now involved in a information drive to relatively explain what APEC to the common people. (yey)

It seemed there is a gap when it comes to the common people on how and why there is a need for APEC. (does it affect them?) That is also the question I had in mind. (and also why do they need to cut my cartoon show before, Yes I'm still bitter) So we crafted this baby. Hope you liked it! and oh yeah like our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/POTSessions
















Comments

Popular Posts