Hello 2016! Nice to meet ya!



Hello 2016, nice to meet you. although you somehow feel a bit 2015 but I'll get used to you.

So? What's up? I'm wondering what you have in store for me... I hope nothing bad, I'm really up for any challenge you may want to throw at, but please be gentle, 2015 has been a little hard on me, so you might want to reconsider.

You know, I have a little story to tell, It's quite funny if you come to think of it.

It's about how I prepared to meet you, I know... We all did prepare something special whenever a year arrived, but this time it's different.



I've been watching what I'm eating since the Holiday started. I'm not sure but I've been trying to eat what is right and enough since my metabolism is not as active as before...

The Final Meal of 2015

Me and my significant other went for a brunch on the 29th day of December, we ate at this famous restaurant in Baguio, (we always do)  the crowd were jam-packed. Serving our food took almost a decade. When the meal arrived, we ate our hearts desire...

Fast forward to the morning of the 30th, My significant other felt ill, she has an upset stomach, throws up and had a fever, I on the other hand, thought she was pregnant (silly me) I also said that we almost ate the same thing, so I wonder why... I took care of her, gave her meds and let her rest it out.

The next day, she felt a bit better, although she needs plenty of rest, We traveled to her hometown to celebrate her Mom's Birthday.

That is when it Hit me.

I felt a bit bloated and wondering why.. My stomach feels a bit heavy.. like I have not been digesting all the food that I have eaten. Nausea came after, I vomited, felt bad, lie down a bit, vomited again, fever and diarrhea.

New year has arrived!

Explosions in my stomach. Hope it brings goodluck! :)

Comments

Popular Posts