To things we do for no reason at all



What do I need to do?

Upskill.

I've been "job hunting" for casual work, a side hustle, looking for something to productively pass the time. I've been craving for knowledge lately. My mind is going stale due to the monotony of my daily routines. ( I think) Maybe, I'm just trying to find something worthwhile destructions to keep me sane. A good mental exercise that I'm doing right now is enrolling in various online upskill courses. Our local Ministry of Trade and Business offered free courses from Google to explore. 

I tried applying and thankfully I got the account. Although it's time demanding. I wish to finish everything as fast as I can. I only have a limited time to accomplish everything before the scholarship runs out.

I'm having fun actually. Most of the topics I'm familiar with. I have no actual certification. I'm mostly self-taught, actual work collaboration and skills exploration. This would be a big help in adding some skills to my set as an add-on. I may need to change my career or apply for a high-paying project.

I've seen the importance of upskilling, I've been a fan of learning new things and I'm not afraid to try new things, I'm a go-getter type that launches on good opportunities.

In my situation growing up I only have a few choices to none at all, Limited options mean making the most out of it and enjoying the process. Mind you,, I'm not the brightest among the bunch. I get by sometimes and I learned a lot from those experiences. That's why I'm not afraid to try things.

The world progresses in a phase where I need to keep up with the ever-changing career environment. I need to be intuned with the latest skills and programs. In Filipino, mapagiiwanan ka talaga. You'll be left behind.

After this certification, I'm finally aiming for my driving license. I've been setting it on hold for quite some time now...I guess, It's now or never, my friend.

Cheers to self-improvement, to everyone who's chasing their dreams and making small progress towards your personal goal. Let's keep doing what we love and enjoy the journey ahead of us. 





Comments

Popular Posts