Out of Place.

Life just wont fit me, You see I got a lot of girlfriends, I admire every girl, from thier looks, Attitude, style, and well bieng, they dont even know I loved them that much, If they found out "we are gone for good"
"Alam nila na GF ko sila pero pag nalaman nila wala na kami"
This time it was diffent, I saw this pretty girl, she's a "morena", the way I looke at her "in person" she has this green-brownie eye's, a Very Cute Face!, Kind looking, sweet voice, shes perfect! but Im not, and the time isnt right, She's taking up tourism, in SLU, and also she is taken. yup you heard me right, she has a BF and that "BF" is my friend. but who cares! When we see each other their a certain eye contact, then we suddenly smile, and Im happy, I don't even know why? Am I on Drugs or somthing??
"Love that is out of place"

Bonus feature! thanks friendster I managed to grab some of her precious photo's and she is an artist too, and im not tellin who's who hehehe :)


That's all for now I gotta go cause my stomach is growling and i need to get me self some FOOOD! see yah!

Comments

Popular Posts