Flip side







MARK YOUR CALENDARS! On December 9 and 10, the annual Bureau Managers Training at ASTORIA PLAZA Manila, where they will Gather and report on the latest updates on their respective bureaus.
Kirk and I created the slide show for sir Joseph's presentation, hope it work!. This annual gathering is the most important for us, cause In this event will open up several information on the status of KNN. So Ill keep you updated for the news and stuff.

The proposal


I am a student assistant in our university, I worked at the Presidents Office, As An "SA" We keep the office run smoothly. Today as I was "ordered" to take a mail to the University post Office, I met this girl a nursing student/ dentistry (from the looks of her uniform White), she was looking at the list of incoming mails, I thought she was a fellow Filipino cause his complexion is like mine, I didn't pay much Attention to her, When suddenly she ask the "post-officer".,a gentle hopeful voice "nothing from Iran?.." Then I looked at the 'post-officer" swaying her head, "sorry dear..", then she left with her head bowed down that took my heart out, my soul is crying, her voice... Just I cant explain so lonely...
What is it like to study from a foreign land? To be with other people far away from home and family, what are the things that they went thru each night. That streaked me in my mind right away, so I decided to write a proposal on the life of a student o a foreign land...:) that's it :) keep in touch

Comments

Popular Posts