Paint 'em Shoot'em!

Last sunday, january 28 2k7...
We shoot.shot.and paint.
Knn Baguio is up to something eXtreame this season! Teen's today are now avid fun of shooting game on different console, But if you want real gun battle, but dont want to get "killed" or seriosly hurt well we have the right story for you!

Yesterday the full force of knn-Baguio went in Camp John Hay to experience something exciting and fun...play an actual gun battle.
And it's aint deadly as you think, Kirk, Jiro, Trisha, Sai, Camille, Janna, Roxy and Me are all excited to be part of this production.

8:47am departed from my house I immediatly get a cab and run off to our office(PIA)w/c is about 10-14 Km. away.
9:10 (the call time should be 9:00) I get off the cab and ran as fast as I can to catch up and finished the remaining last page of the draft script. along the road a voice shouted far behind me "GUILL!" I look back and I saw Trisha and Sai ( holy crap! they are so early) "where are you two headed?" i ask "is there any store near this palce" Trisah said, "heck! none, try the office cooperative store.. let's go!" "the office is closed" sai said. Nah it's open trust me.."
9:11 we took off and I thank god the door was open( Akala ko ba sarado pag bukas ko ng nob bumukas) "see I told you it was open" I said with a pride chicken in my head.
9:12: "where are the others"(like the call time is 9:00 it's almost 15min and they are still few people here) "i dont know" sai said, (no wonder THEY ARE LATE!) so I rushed into the the knn "batcave"(room) and finished the draft script ASAP.
9:30/9:40 what the heck! where are they? I called kirk in his phone.. he wont pick up the phone, I called janna.."hey janna! wha time is it? our call time is 9:00oclk! were are you?"Im there wait for me okay i here at the jeepney stop" Janna said, "okay just be fast okay, bye" and i called for jiro and jiro answerd " Im here at the jeepney, Im with kirk and camille wait for us okay" then I called :) "hello can I talk to roxy? "Yes speaking" hi Roxy Drop by CJH later we will shoot okay" so we waited fix some stuff and ready to go (sai and trisha are eating cause they didn't have a breakfast)
10:08 They came and we left, we ride a CAB and went strait to CAMP JOHN HAY! whoohoo! paint ball here we are!
So we set-up
and roll the camera to get all the shot's we needed, installed a 3 camera on the whole field, 1st Angle shot, 2nd Angel, and Behind the scene camera or 3rd Angle shots. I gave the SOP in shooting to the newly knn (It's their first time) on how to shoot.

3..2..1.. GO! This is PAINTBALL!
paint ball is a game where two players of two teams compete in a closed field by "shooting thier oponents with a "Marker" or a.k.a painball gun, It is so fun that it so exiting it make's you sweat a lot! with a silly grin on your face once you "killed" somebody.. or really killed cause it's just a paint and all you know..
anyway, you cannot play painball if keep on hiding under cover orpointing your gun from time to time and shooting blankly into space. You need to be agrresive and learn to run duck, roll, crawl, and SCREAM if needed.

the Knn baguio is working on this story so watch out for it sure has a lot of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts