Summer Ends Unofficially in Baguio...

Yes!

Thank God, the cool breeze and the light showers of rain have finally arrived! It's been a while since it rained here in Baguio and walla! It's a cloudy day again... It may still be May but there's an early sign of more rains to come! Here are some pictures of Baguio this afternoon…



















Anyway, thanks to the cool weather, I got chilly weather, I managed to This morning I took a taxi cab going to PIA, I told the driver , "Kuya sa PIA po. Sa tapat po ng MANSION" and then we left. It was a smooth ride until I felt that something was up... We passed the 1st short cut going to Mines View. I said o myself that it was fine since he maybe thinking of going to the 2nd shortcut. Unfortunately we passed that, including shortcuts 3 and 4. by then I was anxious at needless to say, very uneasy with what was happening. Before I could even ask him where does he want to take me … (that sounds so wrong…)

What the heck! We were at the CONVENTION CENTER! He then asked me, “san tayo dito?”… I replied in a calm manner, “Kuyasa Mansion po, hindi dito...” and by that time, most of my blood rushed to the back of my head… And still, words were playing inside my head… ( inside my head, I was already killing him… I was stabbing him… one… two… three hundred times!)

Sa mansion… sa MANSION … SA MANSION! $**%&$()#^) ka!”

I was convincing myself that he just misunderstood what I said … then he blurted “ay ganun ba? Ok lang…” and we went off again… OK LANG? OK LANG TALAGA! “Eh napaka **** mo naman! OK LANG?! Eh ako ang pasahero ah! Ako ang magbabayad! **** ka talaga! … Miyembro ka ng sindikato ka ano!”

Finally, we arrived at PIA. I was expecting that he would at least say sorry or better yet, trim down my fare which accumulated to 79.00 pesos. He just looked at me with a begging face … his face… that face... the c’mon-pay me-I’m-desperate-I-will-do-it-again-just-to-make-more-money face… aughhhh… Guess what, I didn’t do anything… I paid the full amount… He’s Big! He might even kill me if I try to bargain the price…

Well at least I got his plate number and I if ever you come across this type of guy, shout at the top of your lungs and suspect that he's a member of a syndicate! … remember, he’s deaf… ok?.. he’s deaf AND a total jerk…

Lesson Learned: Well, on a positive note, nobody's perfect... well at least not as pathetic as this guy... but, hey! It was fun a ride...

That’s it for Today on the ‘lastflare.tk’ !!!

Comments

Popular Posts