Aha! a fine start


Yup, I decide to create my own personal blog! hahaha!
Well after an agonizing layout furnish, the site is working well and good.
The Semester is finally over, but there is a lot of work to be filled in.
This Morning
Well I felt so lazy this morning, I woke up around 10am, hungry and craving for some fresh breakfast.
then while eating, i decided to watch "NARUTO" (that explains the icon on the homepage)which Ive been watching for 2weeks strait, So the I pump the Disk 4 and started reading subtitles.
Then after a few episodes, I checked the time, and it was almost past 12pm! and my office shift start within 30 minutes. yaghhh!!



I arrived in our office at around 1:45 (haha) good thing the secretary is out for lunch, I brought an ice cream for my officemate(as a bribe so she wont get mad).

The Secretary
Our secretary is acting strange lately, I donno why, but she's a little bit bossy. I know she's the boss around here but lately she's like, "hey do this, hey do that"..
normally she let us be and finished our work and sometimes she just update me once in a while, checking if I'm doing ok with my work.
And then all of a sudden she was like annoying and she treats everyone as a trainee! Our bulletinboard is filled with stuff, memos and announcements and even notes regarding the DONT's????. What the heck is she trying to come up with?
She's dictates everything! from electricity, proper works ethics (which we already know) computer usage, telephone calls, visitors (Ive been working here way before she arrived and Ive been here for almost a year now) And the worse part is, she wont allow me to stay late in my own freaking office!
FYI~she works at the EVP office, I work at The Presidents office hello???

and that was not even funny.

Comments

Popular Posts