I'm Sick and a stupid memo


Well, I'm not feeling well today, all the stuff that i eat i just keep throwing up... err anyway, I'm thinking about not going to work, then I left a message on our "secretary" that i may not be able to show today, but I didn't got any reply from her, so I decided to show up anyway. So I'm sick, felt a little bit dizzy. I have not ate anything lately, well a bunch of crackers and water other than that I was empty, I entered the office with a bright smile on my face it's like "hey sorry I'm not feeling well today but here I am! For the love of work" . then a very big memo greeted me regarding not dishing out the (she used the term utensils) but actually it just a bunch of plates and glass that in the first place we did not use that. (here are the exact words she used, ehem Guill (special mention), Pls. lang! Dish out all used utensils in your area before leaving. don't wait for the morning duty.)I was like "what the heck"?? I always clean that part every time I left and I even left a note there that plates are not allowed to be place in that part of the office. Holy crap, I was mad about this memo because It's not my fault somebody left his dinner plate when I left. It is so unfair. I hae her now, she's just being bias and too bossy, crap her! well I'm not feeling good today, I'm killing myself in this freaking office, and all i got was a stupid memo.

Comments

Popular Posts