Fill in the blanks.

A long weekend.

The Republic of the Philippines has a habit of "moving the dates" of certain holidays.
It seems pretty nice huh, considering the day will be moved to the closest weekend.
and so the long weekend was born.

The "Araw ng Kagitingan" most commonly known in the english laguage as "the 4th of july' but since we dont celebrate "4th of july" we created our own version. the day of the mighty, the brave and alike.
it was under the date of april nine, wednesday. a holiday in the middle of the week.
so "they" moved it to monday instead. April 7. makes sense to me.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday...

Which mean only one thing.
its our only chance to make it out of town and party till were wasted!

Saturday. The unexpected.

Everyone in the office is taking freakishly about the beach outing, in my part, i was a bit shocked and disturb at the same time, my head was all over the place, lost in middle of a chaotic excitement.
I calmly collected myself, talk one at a time with everyone just to help me anylise things. First, the outing would be a beach outing, well i'm broke, I dont have any money left in my pocket that day, just a rubber band and a paper clip.

after a few chit-chat, I found out that several of my officemates and other co-worker form different department will join this gigantic beach event, that made me craving to come.

"I really wanted to go but i dont have any money left in my stash" a self pitty statement I made up, but its true!

Then again, at around 1:30pm they announced that our monthly allowance is ready to be withdrawn, yes! lucky me! Perfect timing. I grabbed my bag and search for my school ID, the only thing the payroll need to claim the precious money.

Wow, I cant find my ID!
A few minutes later I came to realise that My ID was in the camera bag that I surrenderd in Philippine Information Agency last Friday!

Well it seems hope has finaly gave up on me. thats not only the problem I have.

I dont have any spare clothes, good thing I always bring an extra shirt in my back pack. Atleast that help ease the pain and worries.

The time flew faster than I ever thought. Feeling a little down and devastated my co-worker came to my aid.

"hey dont worry, you dont need any money, just came in, we have a car, the food are ready, everything is set up, all we need is your company."

That boost up the spirit inside my, a warm air filled my whole body happines came over me!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

at around 5:30 we are all set.




  • My things.

    2 white table cloths (from our office) - a preety warm cloth, good as a
    alternative blanket.
    5 Shirt hangers (from our office)- to help clothes to be organize and
    neat.
    1 Ipod Speaker (from my pc)- to generate fun while traveling in a loud
    speaker.
    1 SA t-shirt (clean uniform)- yes buti nalang may extra t-shirt
    ako
    1 toothbrush(hidden in my locker)- for a better hygine just in case of a
    sudden kiss and tell



seems pretty neat isnt it? well that's all the stash Ive found plus! a pack of coffee,creamer, and sugar from the administrative meetings.

so speak, let the pictures and captions tell what happened next.

wait.. wait.. grrr.. i'm having a hard time to upload in blogger, ill try in photobucket maythis time it'll work. m(>_<)m


Getting away
We hired a jeepney, it seems crowded but its not, you see the "yellow sack" contains some fire wood for the bonfire, the orange bag in my lap, contains my stuff. I'm the one in maroon base ball shirt.


Feeling a bit woozy

a long raod trip to the beach and the funny bone in each and everyone us started to juice up, singing loudly, and as you can see, used one of the table cloth as a temporary privacy blankets, its a humid night and all
windows are open, i told you those cloths will come in handy once in a while,
hehehe, they played every music that comes up,strung the guitar strings,with
made up lyrics. other dooze off while the other just keeps thier motor mouths
runnung.


Destination: Failed

The beach resort that we originally tend to go was "fully booked" dang! well we have no choice but to look somewhere else, but luck and good fortune keep on coming as our trip manager discussed some matters with someone who knew somepalce better so off we go to another destination but it wont hurt to have some snap shot around, (dang my eyes is closed).


Beach party! whoohooooooooo!

here's the catch. we were traveling to our second destination, and to our surprise, we were taken to a private resort owned by a former british seaman, and her with her filipina wife. (see picture 4) it was just a house "hugemansion with two floors a bachelors pad at the back a little kubo near the seashore with a kara-oke machine.

It was almostt 8pm when we arrived and we were warmly welcome and within just minutes we were like family, I was in the couch watching tv, chatting with thier two sons, playing tong-its with the british dad. and telling funny office stories, and roaming around the mansion. They were so hospitable. They even let us use the gasstove for cooking! it was like a blessing! We have our own air conditioned room! (see pciture 5)

The good thing is they even let us use the video machine for free, I was like the rockstar of the night singing my lungs out and dancing (actualy I dance so the the insects flying around wont come near me) I was a total party animal. the food was so super sarap! i was like eating fresh from gerry's grill.

Jasper and ate Jamie

There family also around that night, and I bieng the "socially aware" mass communication dude whose always like to interview and talk to people, I interacted with them and learned a lot from thier stuff and thingy's.

Ate Jemie works in makati, been to baguio last 2002, dont like ghost applied to her life but like to hear some good ol' spooky stories, a very articulate and friendly, down to earth and nice, she's a bit shy even though her voice is quite beautiful, she went to sleep early than her brother. got kicked by a red horse and thrown out of bar one time.

Jasper he's tall. smiles a lot, and studies in alabang, mapua ata? he's only 18 coming up 3rd year this 1st semester. likes rock music but mostly with a touch of senti. like to listen, discreet pero pag nakainom kalog! like her sister they just love to drink. but not addict, they just lovi'n it.

Hi guys! hope you're okay! visit baguio anytime ill be your tour guide! for free! haha thank sa lahat! god bells your family! :D email nyo ako ah!

Good thing: JJ's dad gave us a 2 cases of beer also gave some peanut and corn. to make nible nible.

It was a fun night.

the fire bender unleashed

yes, i admit it, it got a little steamy down there so i need to use my bending abilities. although i'm a fire bender, I'm not that bad, suko turned to be a good guy in the series :D Go Fire Nation! whoohoo! fire rules! master iroh! the best ahahwhahwhawhahha (insane laugh)

Comments

Popular Posts