Kinabukasan legends and curses part 2

where did i stop...

oh yeah,

so the first tenant had a car accident at a ravine in Kennon road.
weird huh?
take note after this accident, the tenant never returned in the house

after that a Korean occupied the house, and one night..

It was in wee hours when my "tita"(aunt) started screaming, she said the house was on fire, shocked and disoriented, I jumped out of the bed and head out from the guest room, I opened the front door and a blazing heat stroked my face, as I opened my eyes, the neighbors house was burning, the cursed house.

I rushed in out of curiosity, my cousin picked up the phone and called the fire department, I saw the Korean transients girlfriend in all her glory, dressed in lingerie night dress, she was hot as the burning house, instead of looking in the scorching flames, I was turned on by this foreign boldness.

She was crying and speaking alien words of course, but i didn't care, I was having a hard on, my body moved slowly as I approach, eying for he's boyfriend, but the coast is clear,

"What happened here" I calmly ask

I never understand the word she said until now.

then her boyfriend, just showed up out of no where...

darn it, How I wish he was toast in the flames.

Then the firefighters came, they put out the fire and concluded that the fire was out.

DANG! after the fire, the korean was no where to be seen, maybe they escaped the sin they have made, or maybe they left the horrible place, the cursed house, tried to eliminate them.

This story is real as it can be.

For now

the house is

"FOR SALE"

Comments

Popular Posts