Legends and Curses



A sneaky Saturday at work.
The president decided to move from a small office to a larger room, after the fire, his been spending quite some time in the discussion room.

Beside the Management office, a conference room used for meeting famously called "MCR 204" mcr stands for management conference room, 204 simply means 2nd floor room 04. ill upload the blueprint on Monday.

anyway, at around 2pm I guess, the VP for administration drop by the office tlling to move the presindent's office to 204, he also mentioned that we should move earlier prior to his order, any moment now the president may came, he exactly told me this:

"lumipat na kayo ah, baka sabihin nya na di ko sinabi sa iyo, dapat kanina pa eh"

In my part, I was waiting for the secretaries order

at 12:30, I ask her if we already moved, she told me later nalang
at about 1:00 I aslo ask her if we could move the office before 2pm, and she told me that she's waiting for the VP-Admins go signal.

well at two the signal went on.

we did some cleaning, carried some tables, chairs, tables, computers, and stuff...

then to my surprise! the president came in just around 3pm, yikes!

the pressure is on.

one good thing

he sure knows how the furniture and tables are placed the way he like it. plus it seems he never mind us doing all the pushing and pulling.

a job well done! he praised.

I was flattered and felt a boost in my tired muscles. (I need to work out more often)

Mothers Night

My uncle called up at around 6pm in our office, while waiting for the president to leave, a little chit chat wont hurt.

He told me to stay in his place this weekend, to discuss some family matters and also to have fun, relax and bond with my cousins.

"YES, sure thing!" my voice sounded to be surprised and astonished at the same time.

But before that I need to just run some little errand for my tita (aunt) who ask a favor via phone if I could buy some stuff for her, (actually for her dog) along the way.

"No problem!" I said cheerfully.

Good thing I have some extra money.

My check list grew from dog food to dinner

Checklist
  1. Dog food roast beef SM super market
  2. Gardenia bread
  3. Canton good taste
  4. buttered chicken good taste
Ayun!

Yes, the undying "Good Taste"
Good Taste restaurant seems to evolved from a mini "carindera sa tabi ng sakayan" to a restaurant sa likod ng mall" to a well established food service (put the appropriate word here)

In connection with mothers day, we celebrated the night before that.
even though i dont have a mom, my tita's are my moms! astig.

So after a bountiful meal.

ME, My brother, My cousins: Renzo (my tito's son) Anable (from pampangga) and Kyla (Renzo's girlfriend who broke-up with him after 3 weeks but still remained as a family friend.

Started to exchange spooky ghost stories.

one that remained in my mind was the story of the "subdivisions cursed house"
it's not like the "monster house" movie but a little creepier than that.

here it goes

"LEGEND and CURSES" chapter one

The House
Slug: It's not hunted, its not old, but something lurks behind it's walls

The house was built firmly with concrete, it's architectural design was modern yet classy. it's lot was just about 1/4 of a basketball court, with a two story floors, this house is being adored by passers by. In front was a the subdivisions main road, it has two neighbors standing in both side. Has a large front porch, covered with stone hard fence with metal, slickly designed to cover just about my height.

The main owner, was an man, about mid year in his life, he built the house, just to have a place to stay here in baguio, but after a week after the house is finished, odd things started to happen after a week he stayed.
Not long after the owner left the house and went to the states with his family.
Then a news echoed to the subdivision, that the owner mysteriously died.
well we guessed that he never escaped the tromented curse of the house.

Not long after that, one of his relative, started to occupy the place, and started to be the care taker of the house. Then, out of no where, he had this severe cancer, and died.

Another tenant occupied the place, also a family member, with strong faith, with her family moved to the house, after 3 weeks they left for unknown reasons. They instead made the house a as a transient house.

part two bukas.

Comments

Popular Posts