wet

that swirling color is a storm my friend.

yeah, its raining frequently here in the philippines, although I love the rain and stuff, but I don't like getting wet.
if that even makes sense.
anyhow carabao.




I've been so toxic lately, after the rigid prelims some of my grades are not that good. yeah and it sucks. I donno why but ive'd been trying really hard but to getting an A+ is not that easy.

I donno I guess I need to balance my time well. (number one cause= tardiness)
and non complience of school regulations like wearing a uniform, and others, so it's not that academically thingies. shit happens. hope I can do much better these midterms. my grades really sucks though, syet.

anyway by the way.

yeah, life is pretty coll somehow, it's easy. although some of my extra curricular works on my nerve lately. my life so far is very confusing, I had difficulty in deciding on the script for our film, plus a difficulty understanding the teacher in our script class, although I know half of what she was teaching, but it seems less intresting to know each of every basic details, that I already know.
another thing, I hate groupworks. in my major subject advertising, I always wanted to work alone.

yeah, its hard, but i know I can handle this one.

oh i had a very light flu today... so it made my day more freakingly annoying.


and its raining.

Comments

Popular Posts