Maybe Definitely FM STATIC-not your ordinary rock band









(1st Verse)
I met a girl named Tara
An' She lived in the heart of
America
She liked black caddies
Listened to Puff DaddyDanced until her
legs were sore
She worked around
the corner
At a diner with a
grouchy owner
An' her boyfriend's shady, he dates another girl named Katie
He loves her definitely maybe

(2nd Verse)
Don't think I can take
it
Wake me when it's overseems So far awayI wish that it was closer
I
see you every dayI'm too scared to go overI wonder what she'd sayI barely
even know her
Chorus:
And how much longer
Will this keep getting
stronger
I wonder what she's doing when I'm singing myself to sleep
Cause he's a fakerSo see ya later
I wonder when you'll realize that she
means a lot more to me

(3rd Verse)
I saw you in the hallway when my
last class was just over
It was Friday, school was out tonight
Everything seems to be all rightI said,"Yo, are you going to the party at
The Cove?
"She said,"He's picking me up six again
An' I don't wanna
disappoint my boyfriend."

Chorus(4th Verse)
And she's staring at his
picture hanging in her locker
She's telling all the girls about all the
things that he bought her
I saw what really happened all those times he went
for water
When we were at the movie theater watching Harry Potter
He had
his hands on
Every single girl he laid his eyes on
Hate to break it to
you, hes a pylon
And even when he kissed her
He was looking over,
staring at her sister

Chorus

1st verse


here's a thing about FM static.
  • FM Static is a Christian pop rock band with a 'twinge' of punk rock.

now, where in the earth can you find that kind of combination.. huh? hehe :D

top 5 songs that I like to recomend

  1. TONIGHT: a really sad song, they say this song is about her girl who apparently died (Sob)
  2. DEFINITELY MAYBE: a rock rap if that is the term, about falling inlove at the wrong time with the right reasons, it's like "i'm-better-than-your-bf-kind-of-thing"
  3. CRAZY MARY: about a girl (mary) whose in a bit a loner or somesort, that need a friend somehow. just listen to it.
  4. THREE DAYS LATER: the first thing tht came into my mind was zombie, but it prove me wrong, I think this is one of the best written song i'ved ever read/listen to. its heart warming and the message is clear.
  5. MY FIRST STEREO: about the first thing you've tresured most. Nice upbeat sound and funny lyrics.


Comments

Popular Posts