twenty one e-e-e-e-e-e-e...

21 guns.
21 years on this earth what have I done?
Actually nothing much. still stuck in school.


I was hoping to graduate this October but since I got a lot of delayed subjects I need to take them this coming semester, which sucks big time.


What are my plans?


Future plans I’m blank. I really don't care about the future that much, Do I need to worry about something that might not happen.

For males 21 is the hippest year or so, it's like the males version of debut. ever since I was a kiddo, i imagine what it would be like if I’m 21, I can see a great alpha male, dominating the sex world and a cool hunk, but well not everything you wished for actually came true...
So I'm getting freakily old, its official I’m not a teenager anymore, *sob time to face life, the harsh word of it.


I made a list, things to do for my 21st birthday (seen in the previous post)
And unexpectedly, everyone is found of that list and trying to help me accomplish it, thanks guys. Celebrate life that's my motto for these 21 years of existence. Get fucked, high, and wasted and try something’s you never tried before things that I as a kid always dreamed.


I'm a fucking virgin, and it really sucks, everyone is a freaking teaser, there are no pressure I don’t even care, but sometimes it gets nagging and it gets into your head, and you really wanna fuck anyone right away just to know how it feels like. hehe


so aside from the fucked and messed up life i had right now, everything is running smoothly and well lubricated i must say.


It's a stormy week, it's my birthday and the Philippines is bombarded with 2 typhoons in a row and that is intense.


Felt the oozing love of my friends they greeted me and almost filled the bandwidth of my phone and facebook account, i love them so much.


Current update of the list

uhm still missing a lot of stuff, I really wish i can cross out everything before the year ends.

I'm planning to go to a film school in England, it would be my future goal, I’ll just try to get all the information i need and the necessary resources.

that's all.

Happy birthday to my self!

Comments

Popular Posts