want to be a hunter

 I'm officially a bum.well sort of.

The Job Hunting Game.
  • Instruction:
  • Prepare to sell yourself and become a corporate dog.
  •  Number of Players:
  • 4 million graduate unemployed Filipinos.
  • Requirements
  • A Resume.

So here the prospect companies I wan't to start.

UNIVERSITY OF BAGUIO
as a non teaching personnel, i'm okay with media affairs and publication, I can share my knowledge and lend my skill for improvement, but i think i'm not going to grow in that office, maybe a job at the audio visual center, I may have a shot to be the next OIC and then a Director if God permits. I can also be in the Career Guidance, telling the kids what UB is like, recruitments but it's just a pilot office, Sir Boyet said that, it all boils down in the number of enrollees this fist semester, if it reached the maximum target it will be a good news, more student, more staff required, more job openings, more money and everybody happy.

PROBE TEAM
I want to work and be a probe reporter if I want to push for journalism, but if i'm gonna go to become a filmmaker, it may be a rough road to take. It's in Manila, I must say, Manila life is pretty messy and ugly when your from a small city like me. I'm thinking... I'm still young i don't wanna die in Manila. I still love my city. with just a hundred bucks I can survive a whole week. life here is simple. enough said.

LOCAL MEDIA
It would be a pretty good start for me if I applied in a local media outfit here in the city, more connections, more experience, and I can apply what I finished. I think.

SELF EMPLOYED
yeah maybe i can be an entrepreneur,  start my own career, start bay getting commissioned based work, and then grew exponentially and be rich famous and powerful.


BE A BUM for a while

Take it easy.. relax, you still have plenty of time, explore the Philippines, take a break, grow your hair once again, be one with the earth, prepare for the coming of days, the 2012, gather all the stuff you have, stay home, watch DVD's go to the mall, enjoy life, have a vacation, be happy. be happy. enjoy. peace.men.



cheers to that!




guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts