Happy August Rush beybeh!

I've been reading my past notes in this blog, and it's really funny.
I noticed that all I do is nag and complain, this blog si like an outlet so I wont go nuts.

Today you wont read any complains. I'll just share some stuff that happened to me lately.
You can follow me in twitter for daily updates.
that's www.twitter.com/modwill

CALL CENTER ADVENTURES

Yes, after that dramatic colours drama, with no other choice i ended up in customer support industry.
It's not that bad, the compensation is good, the benifits are amazing and it's a great jump start in my career.

I landed in AT&T account.
A technical account
currently bleeding to death by all the technical jargons and stuff about the internet.
Training is fun, I think Sitel offers a good training curriculum.

Today is our mock-call day, it's like  there's a simulated call that we will try to probe for the problem and hopefully we can solve it.

It's really a new environment, amazingly i'm having fun and enjoying every bit of it.

New friends and new characters are in chapter of my life, so I hope you will be there joining me in the roller coaster life.

I'm gonna label this "call boy adventures" under "work"

I promise to put some photos so you can practically see this new world i'm into.

I still don't have my salary though it will be on the 13th day of August.

If you have questions just place it on the comment box below, and I will answer that promptly.

1. Are there any beautiful girls in your wave? (*wave is like a class)
NO. but they are kind and accomodating.
2. Are there anyone you want to fuck?
yes, i think i can fuck them??
3. Best thing so far
uhm, the new knowledge (vomit) and the fun friends and strange people. plus the aircon and night differentials.
4. worst thing so far?
i'm broke, still waiting for the salary.
5. What will you do with your salary?
will pay for the rent, will but some medicine and save for something great.
6. Do you miss UB?
Yes, but i need other exposures right?
7. So training means like studying?
Yes, we also have grades and so far i'm at the lower part of the food chain, don't ask me why.
8. WHY?
I donno, maybe i'm slacking maybe i'm just behind a bit but surely i will try to cope up faster and will end up in the lead.
9 Are you just saying that to ease and create a comfort?
shut up
10. jerk!
i joined a football (soccer) club in sitel.
11. really? do you the proper gear?
not yet. planning to buy.
12. okay
okay, bye!

strange right? talking to myself.
This is also my big brothers former account. So i'm like a legacy or something.

Housemates

My uncle Jingle currently stays with me here in Baguio City with her daughter Jeline my cousin she's taking up Tourism in University of Baguio, she's doing great so far and enjoying it i think, although all the guys in her class was hitting on her because she's pretty and tall, she also shares stories about he junks this dudes. I simply told her don't be a bitch. treat them better, your pretty but it not necessarily ignore all the ugly classmates. Be nice to them but don't fuck them.

Because i'm once an outcast by pretty girls, and damn, all I want was friendship but pretty girls tend to be a bitch. that's the cycle of life.

bitter.
again.


so that's it for now.
will share more soon.
so Happy august rush!


cheers

add him on facebook
www.facebook.com/modwill
just send him a message with a subject "read your blog"




guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts