Mock Call: The dreaded and fortunate.

Yesterday our mock called got postponed, so today is the judgement day!
We got our new headset awesome!

Since we are in the borderline, (me, my buddy mich, and ches) are on a cliff hanger. Waiting for the call is the most agonizing thing ever, and worst part is the pain will last until tommorow. How you wish you are finish and go on with your life, but no, it got postponed and moved. NOW that explains the sleepless night.

Today.

Yep I got the call, and men I was at the edge of my seat! Roderick is killing me on the line, but thank god I manage to solve the problem, but it was not that easy specially I when a miscommunication occurs. I got 81

Mich (my buddy) is a graduate of nursing in Benguet State University, She's also my seatmate, but her call was under MAC OS, and she had a difficult time dealing with that, in the end she did not resolve it. she got 61

Her friend Cheston, we call him ches did not figured it out. but he got 83. He explained that some method is not established properly. See? why are markdowns different?

Well I think it depends on your quality analist. and crap, I wanted to be perfect but I guess it's better to commit mistake in the mock call than in the actual call right?

I learned a lot, bring it on next time I will be more ready to handle this calls. the passion is burning inside me. I hope it will last for six more months.

next target a 100%


so
there
until next time!

cheers!



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts