Pugad Adventure: Goshen Land Capital Inc, Team building


The sky was a bit darker, the wind is slightly moderate and an occasional rain occurs, its gloomy but I know today i'm gonna have some fun.





As you all know by now, I'm working in a real estate development firm, and today is our company outing-slash-team building!

I'm so excited that I over slept. A beep woke me up and its our department secretary asking my location.

I was like, "why? it's still early..." I checked the clock and it was 6am, WOW. At that point I started rushing. the call time is 6am I checked my alarm and it was set in 5pm not 5am, after that they said that If I could make it, it's better to commute.

Ohmen! Sad and a bit frustrated I decided not to go. Then another text came in it was the president, asking a favor to do something, I said, "Sir, I can don it now if you want, I did not make in on time for the company outing so I'm all free!"

He Replied: "okay meet me at the office, and later i'll go there too to check, better if you come with me"

OH YEAH! ah-ha! God is great. Love you!

We arrived at the location.

Pugo La Union, PUGAD Adventure.

The place: 45 minutes away from the City of Pines.
The thrills: An adventure hub for adrenaline junkies, with zip lines, obstacle courses, ATV rough road, Mountain Climbing, Wall Climbing, Rappelling, with 5 swimming pools, hanging bridge and mini zoo, mostly different species of birds.


Fun, Games and Bonding

"Love one another and that will make us stronger. We are not perfect, but we will be the best in what we do"- President and CEO Alexander Bangsoy.

It was very competitive afternoon, after the extreme sports, a bountiful lunch is served.

Challenging the teams wit, strengths and coordination was the next part, divided by color, a team of 14 was created. I was on the blue team.
First game was a team charade composed of "tagalog" sentences.
But the red team become victorious after a neck to neck word battle with the other teams, Orange, Green.

Next stop was a dynamic-duo sack race. This one is my favorite. They stumbled, rolled and kissed the ground like never before, it was hilarious. We won.

Another game was like a centipede game, feet was tied with one another and everyone started walking and same count. if the rope snap, you need to repair in as fast as you can and continue the course. We won

The funny thing here is, every one seemed to yell cheated. nobody lost they got cheated. hehe Pinoy culture but it was funny.

Tag-o-war x4 a rope that is tied like an "X" with four teams pulling it. We won in this game.

Overall champion Blue team.

It started raining hard afterwards, We run into the rain and straight to the pool.

It was a fun day, "bitin" in tagalog.

I'm looking forward to another year.

Now we are closer, barriers break, and possibilities are endless.

Stronger team ready to face a new challenge!










guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts