early birthday PROMO! Trip to Manila!


Baguio breeze, will miss you.
There are plenty of good and bad things that happened to me this past few weeks, and men it really hits hard when you realized your mistakes.

I've been really ignoring rules at the office during the last days of September, Higher ups often diggs power trip among it's subordinates that explains the Mafia post, so because of that, I got a awesome promo, yup we call it "PROMO" its a better term rather than suspension.

Oh yeah, I got a whole week off-NO PAY.

The good thing is I'm planning to visit my brother in Manila, I really like to see Felicity, she was born last September 26, but there has been a storm so I'm stuck at home, playing cards with my cousins and roommates, with no power its better to sleep and rest.

Wednesday, I headed to get my student drivers license.

Feeling refreshed on a Thursday morning, Me and my cousin Biboy head to Manila on a Road Trip!
We stopped over to Tarlac to see my dad, and my brand new motorcycle (oh yeah) a birthday gift.
We stayed there, I started practicing driving my motorcycle it it was so damn cool.
I'm gonna call you Neo

Friday around 3pm we headed to Manila, traffic jam greeted us, with flood waters rising with heavy rains pours on our bus, but I don't mind, I enjoyed watching the on-board movie.

It was past 9pm when we arrived at my brothers place, the baby was so cute, I noticed that her legs were longer, a good sign that she will be tall, she's quite big, I'm afraid to hold her or carry her maybe she'll fall and I'm not good with babies, I'm happy just to stare at her and see her smile, hold her little tiny hands. She sneeze a lot when a new person is around, it's quite interesting really, maybe i don't smell so good need to take a bath.
Felicity i love you 

I missed my brother, so as much as possible we tell stories and catch up with one another. Now he has a daughter, and a wife. I suddenly felt i'm alone, with mom gone, he has been my wall.

But i'm happy for him, He had been to so many hardships hopefully this would be a brand new start, a new hope for both of us.

So we also visited our uncle in an army hospital, I met my other cousin who stays in Manila we hang-out and shares our grudges and life bitterness.

Sunday at around 11am, Biboy and me set back to Baguio, We arrived after 7 hours of road travel, hungry and exhausted, I feel asleep in the comfort of my own bed, tomorrow i'll start working with a fresh perspective.


guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts