THE MAFIA





“You must take care of your family.”

They want to have an order in the system that they stirred chaos among the members, and now all hell broke loose.

As a part of the family, I’m aware of the past regulations that the bosses created, it was fair and just for everyone, and I say that that is the thing that I like the most out of this family, it has a heart.

Now it’s slowly loosing its nature, as some bosses try to manipulate the family members, wanting to control them with such greed and inconsiderate rules bending the truth and creating such a mess that affected and killed some of my friends.


First instance was deliberately destroying the reputation of one member from the godfather, with misleading info that caused her demised and uncertain death, a friend of mine somehow got a recording of a secret meeting, in the conversation the bosses agreed that they will use all their power to break the horn of the new member and kill everyone that opposed with them.

Now that fellow was demoted from his current position, pinning down allegations that serve no basis, he fought hard to bring down the mafia bosses, but alone he stands no fucking chance, he accepted the blood money and kept his silence.

This week alone, secret informants found dead and last week our head planner was ambushed, slowly, all the bright minds are gone.

The godfather has a vision, he said that the goal is more important the role, but somehow I don’t believe in him, he is blinded by the bosses that surrounds him, members are dying but it seems it was well justified and it seems its only normal.

Last night, I had a chance to talk to one of my batch mate in the family, I found out that he already received a death note, and he his just counting the days before he leaves, now his gone.

With the biggest heist in progress, everyone is preoccupied from the situation and tried to go over by the day and finished the entire task that is assigned to them.

I on the other hand started to retaliate; I was given a total of 5-death threat.

 I’m not afraid.


I know someday the stink in the system that they created would poison and kill them… slowly, one by one.


I’m doing a shit-load of work; with the death threats they gave me would really demotivate and diminish the passion that I long for this family.

It’s a shame how a little few rotten old tomatoes would destroy such really good harvest.


-signed by the maniac



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts