Felt like a shitty zombie

Geez, it's the end of the world.

Woke up with a throbbing head, I literally drag myself out of the bed just to turn on the water heater, at this time of the year the temperature drops until 10 to 12 degrees, I grabbed a bread that was sitting in the table since last night and returned back to me bed curled up from the comfort of warm blankets.

The phone rang its alarm, again I had to gather all my strength and took a bath.
After the bath, I realized how messy my room was.

"I really need a girl in my life" I said with a smile on my face.

I grabbed my clothes as quickly as I can before the cold breeze hits my super hot damped body.

I quickly rode motorcycle and head to the office.

I felt a little hungry so I invited my office mate Nestor, to grab a quick grub on 7-11 since, it is still a bit early.

I feel a bit lazy today at work, but I mange to finished all the required designs, its a bit easy since I have my templates and all, this day is consumed by meetings, plannings and a lot of stuff that I found not effective, but I shared my ideas anyway.

I'm thinking of resigning from my company,   you see I've been working my ass off and guess what is my current status, Probationary. Frigging-shit-eats-mad-ass-horse-magnet, they called me up earlier just to hand out a memo again. About the medical certificate with a tag final warning. kiss my ass.

It's funny, to think that they would allow a simple doctors note on paper just for complimentary sake just to depict the purpose, what for? I mean, this things aren't supposed to be the major things. 

It's partly my fault for being to lazy to accomplish this simple task, but note taken.

( tapusin mo na kasi para wala kang problema, matagal na sinasabi ni mam ara sayo yan eh, tanga)

Oh, well.

It's the end of the world as they say so why bother, if  this monopolistic oligarchy power tripping mafia don't care.

One of my friend said
"Moe, habang bata ka pa your priority is to focus on personal and professional development. You are way to talented and your potential so unlimited para lang ma stuck ka sa place na hindi ka makapag grow. I suggest na humanap ka ng better place where you can learn and grow at kung saan mo pwede makita yung career path that you envision yourself to be. If they value you, your talent and potential isang sign ng goodwill sa side nila is to at least secure your tenure as regular employee."

He has a point, but he also warned me to be careful don't rush into things, and make sure I get out clean.


Tip in Surviving an Apocalyptic world.

Don't be afraid to grow, learn and take chances, you'll survive better if you keep on moving rather than staying in one place.
Imagine. If your stuck in one base, with all the food, and security, and the outside is full of zombies, it would be better to take your chance and battle it out until you find a cure rather than wait in one spot and die.

It's better if you try rather than not trying.

Like my boss/mentor says, just trying is finishes the 50 percent of the battle.


Speaking of zombies, Capcom recently released the second installment of Resident Evil Degeneration a full CGI movie based on the famous game, entitled. Resident Evil: DAMNATION! That will revolve around the European War zone, with Leon as the main hero.

 

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts