Stay Calm and Blog


Geez, it’s the end of the world.



Office is wreck, this morning, we had our company meeting all of the employees are gathered like a class, and our boss surprisingly he has a class card!

Then he mentioned that he will call one by one and start to recite our vision, mission our values, my mind was in apocalyptic mode,

Oh dear, If he picked my name, I’m doomed!

It’s not that I don’t know our VMV, but if it’s nerve-wracking situation, the tendency I may forget and fail.

Shit. He starts shuffling the cards.

My heart is pounding like crazy! I think I can hear other people heart beat.

It’s a funny morning, now that I realized how up we are, usually at this kinds of company meeting everyone is groggy, sleepy and don’t even care.

But everyone is in full alert.

“oh please, not me…” I silently prayed.

The first one he called, was not my name, the second one was not me either, the third one thank God, its not me.

Whew, that was a relief!

I went home after a long hour of work.

I’m a lil bit tired, today is the 9th day still I haven’t had a place to move out, my deadline is on the 15th.

Oh. Men,

Yawn.


Earthquakes, Landslides, and heavy rain and a false tsunami that freaked a whole city


It’s the end of the world be prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts