It's Lent!

"err.. its the end of the world in about 9 months, so why bother?"

LONG WEEKEND IS COMING! woot

So yes, I survived the horror of office works and load-and-loads of stress but that is another story.

So here are the things happened to me this past few weeks
I got a dog, his name is happy coconut bogart, a duper-dog that poops everywhere and has a habit of chasing his tail and not barking, his friendly to all humans, loves to run around the house and nibble on things, even the couch.



This morning he started pooping with blood, the 3 month old happy might have an upset stomach and diarrhea, I told him not to eat everything. Men the smell is just so foul.

Since I have worked today, I let him rest and left dad in charge, I went on "googling" my shitzu's situation.
Like I predicted its a diarrhea. So I asked that to give happy plenty of water.
Hopefully he'll get better.

Comments

Popular Posts