Missing Happy



I miss you Happy.
There! I said it, you little scum dog! Why would you run away! you know this city is not your turf! Argh! I hate what you did! You made me look for you for days! I even cried and worried sick! 


I'm sorry, I should had look out for you more.

You are a sweet dog, you always has this smile, greeting me every time I went back home, your cheerful personality grabs everyone's attention, Even though I said you do not treat me as your master, even though you treat everyone around you as friends (even burglars and cats) you listened to me whenever I said "get up the chair" or "just stay there"

You would accompany me in my early walks, you like to run around the river and chase your tail and mess your hair. Dang your hair is so long ang tangly, I remember your haircut is so expensive that I need to tighten my budget for a week, you look so lively and cheerful when you got your haircut. You like to run, remember when you and I went to my soccer practice, you practically dashed in field and run until your lungs gave out.

Ate Larla took care of you when I went to the city, they say you are a very unique dog, They miss you too. However, I never got to tell them that I lost you. 


If ever I'll have another dog, I wish it was you.
You understand me more than anyone before, you knew even though I dont have a dog food, you'll never complain you'll eat even the plainest rice there is. 

I miss you you fucking dog.

This would be a year since your gone.

I wish who ever found you treated you better than I did.
You will always in my heart happy.


Love,

Papa


guillermo ocampo

Comments

  1. Aaawwwwww...lol puso mo puso mo...huhuhu nanawgan po kmi.. sa mga party people ng ortigas lol ibalik nyo na si happy huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts