25 to Life: Questions and Wishlist


Oh yeah I'm 25~
Since October is my birthday month, I'll write a lot of things from here on try fill you up up every gory details of my life.

25 Questions for 25 years of existence.

What does being 25 means to you?
25 means Independence. Living life to the fullest wild and free.

What does it feels like?
Now I can say I've been more mature, I feel like I've learned a lot from the past and now I'm aware of my limitations... and I feel great.



How was your love life?
It's a bit difficult, I wish we could do more together, but she has her priorities, I have mine. Were just enjoying each others company, and we have our eye on our goals, she sure helps me get to my feet and I'm grateful for that, without her I'm sure i'll be in a ditch somewhere...

Social life?
I guess I have a handful or friends, even my highschool and college friends were glued and in tact so my circle of pals is still the same we are just more... bonded and this time since we generally have the same life issues.

What are your goals?
My goal would be to stay on the path I'm on. Work hard and save more that's my mantra.

How's your Family?
My dad is now with my grandad fixing the farm, He hopes to stay there and manage the land. My brother has a daughter, our little bundle of joy, her name is Ashton Felicity, She just turned 2 last month.

You mentioned about your work, How was it?
It's great! I'm under the presidential communication core group, the work is pretty light but it's an organized chaos and I'm psyched!

Philippine Scenario?
Wow, we are on high, issues are just boiling left and right and we are catching up. It's fun.

Side jobs?
Yes, I'm planning to retain my sidelines, a part of that I'll plan to put on my savings.

How would you handle this if your work in the government is a bit toxic/
Well,  I'll find a way.

Your dream for a production house/ film studio is it still on?
Yes, of course! I'm just trying to pull my resources so I can invest on in more.

Baguio or Manila
Wow that is hard. I mean I'm starting to love my job, let see, but for now. I'd like to stay here.

Dog or Cat?
Dog, cat are heartless. (no offense)

Donkey or Chewbacca?
Donkey

Move on or Hold on
Move on..

Math or Science?
Science... Chemistry BREAKING BAD!! roar! The finale is awesome!

Cake or cookies
Cake Cookies your argument is invalid.

Love or Money
Love

Kiss or Hug
Cuddle

Kick or Punch
Kick

Superman or Batman
Batman you asshole

Starwars or Startrek
Starwars

Cellphone or Nintendo DS
Cellphone

PS3 or Xbox
PS3

Government or NGO?
Government

Toby or Andrew
Toby is my spidey.

End of interview


WISHLIST TIME


Here are my 25 wishlist that I wish to fullfill this entire year.


  1. Get a famous celebrity greet me
  2. 25 kinds of chocolate
  3. Play pokemon X or Y
  4. An awesome mobile device
  5. A perfect getaway with the love of my life
  6. A dog named lambing (any breed)
  7. reach a minimum of 25k in savings
  8. Have atleast total of 25 greetings
  9. Spend Christmas with her
  10. Go to a musical
  11. Read Dan Browns Inferno
  12. Spend alone time in a beach
  13. Explore an Island
  14. Go a trip outside the country
  15. Live in my own pad
  16. Have a stable job
  17. Upgrade moimoi my PC
  18. Establish a Business
  19. Experience Fine Dining
  20. Watch a concert for free
  21. Go on a Bar hopping spree
  22. Enjoy a good videoke time with my cousins
  23. Batman Shirt collection
  24. Learn how to drive a car
  25. Adventure time apparels

Happy Birthday to meee! Cheers!


Comments

  1. "the man is basically a close minded control freak robot"
    I think you're more in control sometimes..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you've worked hard up to this point in your life and that someday you will greatly be rewarded.. Happy Birthday! Anyway I'll help you get trough that bucket list, my fave is no. 6 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts