Birthday Boy turns Adult?



My yearly blog tradition (link)

BIRTHDAY RANTS! BIRTHDAY RANTS!

I love birthdays, It's a yearly reminder that you are not the same person as before.
This year however it's been really challenging... Ugh... 2017, a lot had happened things that I regret things that I'm grateful for and plans for the future.

Today I just feel, well... normal, fuck 29. 

I'm fairly new here in my new office, I only know a handful of people, some are casual workmate that I greet whenever I pass them to get water.

Since I'm a bit cautious (dahil sa wala akong panlibre) I turned my birthday notification off in Facebook to avoid some unnecessary attention.


This is the first time I did this, I love birthday greetings online. It fills my dark soul with cyber love. But this year it was different. I woke up earlier than expected. The weather was bit chilly, still too gloomy for me to move. I just lay there idle.

What will I do?

That question popped in my mind, there are so much stuff to do that I never had a chance to plan everything. Is this an adult-thing. Not really caring about the day you exist.

People do care naman, my brother greets me this morning while I'm preparing my self to go to work (he always does that) even though I don't feel like it.

My dad called me, he said they will drop by the house later today which is nice. Family time is always nice.

My SO sent me (then published it) a heartwarming message.

Former workmates from DTI-hyper as ever, shared series (without any pressure haha) with me.

I have a free starbucks for this card that I have.
I can have a free birthday pizza.
I still have a free movie pass.

This day seemed to be turning out fine.

Some of my friends actually remembered, they greeted me on my facebook wall, I felt a bit mean to hide post because of my selfish reasons but I'm truly grateful for each of them.


The LIST!!!

As a birthday post here are some of the small things I would like to accomplish this year.

29 things before I turn 30.


  1. Backpacking to Indochina (my original plan but got canceled)
  2. Reach level 30 in pokemon go (well doable) and get a chance to complete all Pokemon game generations.
  3. Maintain my blog (really, really commit on this awesome thing)
  4. Healthier lifestyle (since I'm getting older)
  5. A stronger relationship with SO (If the events aligned and the stars collide maybe)
  6. 6 packs abs (definitely)
  7. A better career choice (optional haha I'm not really sure)
  8. Financial Management (Now I sound more like an adult here but a goal is a goal)
  9. LEARN TO DRIVE A CAR (this has been on my list since haha)
  10. Take my Masters (finger crossed)
  11. Visit Japan (pokemon and onepiece)
  12. Treat family on an awesome vacation
  13. Nintendo switch for pokemon stars (if this will be released) 
  14. A cool camera.
  15. Minimalist lifestyle
  16. Visit USA and UK (wishlist)
  17. A Regular and stable work and benefits
  18. More friends
  19. Start a video blog/ Gaming channel or Podcast
  20. Be a internet superstar! Just kidding (just be better and productive at work)
  21. Explore new games on nintendo (puro games nalang haha)
  22. Pamigay na the little cats ugh (One cat policy nalang)
  23. Diving lesson naman naman!
  24. New kicks 
  25. Get-up upgrade naman muka padin akong highschool 90s
  26. Actually wala na akong maisip, siguro new phone yung latest kung ano man yun.
  27. Last 3! Ano nalang, uhm sariling sasakyan woot! kahit motor or bike basta masakyan
  28. Nagtatalog na pala ako, sabaw na kasi ako eh. Hirap pala ng list na ito. More learnings and trainings! woot!
  29. Wala na akong maisip edit ko nalang ito, Concert! makapunta ako sa isang concert na VIP naman dios mio. Yun na! 

Cheers!



Comments

Popular Posts