Anime Quaratine Watchlist 2020


I have an isekai fever this past couple of months. 

Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world") is an "accidental travel" genre of light novels, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn or otherwise trapped in a parallel universe or fantasy world.

Aside from the shonen classic like Log Horizon and Overlord that focuses on a fantasy world in a massive online multiplayer game. My first recommendation is a one of the best anime I watch this year.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense ...


Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.

This one is a gem in all its glory. Even non-game-themed fans would appreciate this clever anime filled with laughs, adventure and outrageously over powered character.

Meet Maple, a new player that's so careful she'd maxed out her defense so she wouldn't get hurt (just like what the title mentioned haha) Sound such a great plant right? Probably unconventional and troublesome in the gaming world but Maple was able to pull it off in the most hilarious and cutest way possible. 

Runner up: Overly Cautious Hero


Which Ascendance Of A Bookworm Character Are You Based On Your ...

Ascendance of a Bookworm

It's not the most catchy title and expect no hard hitting actions, a slow phased anime that has a heart. I really enjoyed this anime during the quarantine period. We follow the main character named "Main" She's lovable and a super book nerd. She was transported into this magical world where books are really expensive and precious. It's been her mission to become a librarian while doing so, she's affecting the world she's in. Not as exciting as you might think. But this one was well written and satisfying to watch. 

Runner up: Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

The Rising of the Shield Hero (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

The Rising of the Shield Hero

Yup, this one slashes its way into this list. Really popular series I watched this on it's first release until the end of season one. Men! This is such a treat! Character development at it's finest. Although some plot points might be resolve in the upcoming season. It's a complete dish served with enough redemption that will keep you wanting for more. What I love about this anime is the justifiable rise of the shield hero.

Runner up: Wise man's Grandchild

Comments

Popular Posts