Anticipating the Anticipated.

Alarm went on again, for so long this clock’s alarm had been shut off, but knows, it’s screaming happily, disturbing every last piece of my dream.

So, enticing at it may seem, college life is never been this tougher, I’m currently in my senior year, *time flies so fast, and subjects are getting heavier and harder.

So the semester started a usual but this time it got so some spice in it.

My SUBJECTS

Film class; I was waiting
for this like forever, and now, it seemed to be going to be difficult, and I
really want to create a fill that would definitely stand
up.

Script Writing; Know to let my soul speak; I’m
a frustrated writer so I hope my background in TV and Stage writing would help.

Argumentation and Debate;
I like to talk, but
does that count?


And some minors

We’ll it’s getting a bit late ill post another one tomorrow

-this post is condemned-

Comments

Popular Posts