just simply bieng wierd.

the last gimps of that home.
NEWS Update
February 01 2008!


Love love love love love!


NEWS Update
January 09 2008!


another year of fun, pain, hope, suffering
another year to be alive
another year to love
Happy NEW YEAR


NEWS Update
December 17 2007

Santa called me a Hoe! three times Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays! Everyone! :D


NEWS Update
December 01 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Give me a gift this Christmas
Yey! It's the time of the year when everyone loes me!


NEWS Update
November 22 2007

when the day the dead walks among us, where will you be?


NEWS Update
November 17 2007

CHAPTER 1School Trouble's
well November marks the start of second semester here in my school, follow me through this awful,happy,nasty,crazy journey.


NEWS Update
October 30 2007
Creative Commons License
We got a License!

Add visitor online code
and that's about it!

Comments

Popular Posts