My mind... absurd

Hello guys,


Hi thanks for visiting.

Since you here, you might want to vote my film.
Here’s the link

_______________

I’ll paste it later.

Anyway.

Today, I’m not in my self really, I haven’t done anything so rewarding, I’m a bit lazy with a touch of boredom.

I woke up at around 7 my brother kept on waking me up,

"What time is it anyway" I crumply said

"Seven thirty" he said calmly, "what time is you class again?"

"NINE THIRTY" then I grab a pillow and went back to sleep.

After a few dreamland adventures another voice called out.

"Hey its past 8am, you need to get up or you'll be late"

I jumped out of my bed, and went directly to the bathroom, the cold water made my head a bit numb.

I checked the time and hey! Its 9am!

Well I did my ninja move and swiftly fixed my self up and prepared to go to school.

It was 9 15 and I haven't eaten my breakfast my big brother said.

'You might as well eat before you leave"

I quickly took a bite and head strait to the door, I shouted

"BYE"

Checking the time in my phone, it was 10:00pm (nice, wrong adjustments crap)

Then a "jeepney" came in.

Seating nice and pretty, I look at the rear view mirror and said

"I like mornings"

Good thing the jeepney has a clock installed, I checked the time it was 9:15

] Right [

A 10min ride then a 5 min. walkathon that should do the trick.

JUST IN TIME

I went in my class, a second after the Instructor came.

Whew. Not late, I’m not going to be late

It was a script writing class: Where I’m good at.

Script writing, and blogging= piece of cake

Yes! Blogging helped my writing about 50 percent
Reading books also increased my sense as a writer.

Level up! Tandadaaaannn!!!!

So, we had a group work, a bunch of exercises, just to keep us in the "phase'

Anyway we studied conflicts how important conflict would be.
And some bunch of inserts in the stories.

She gave an example

"A successful career women"

Then we will create a conflict.

I did write some stuff

A successful carrier women, had a car accident during one of her night shift duty, then she suffered a coma for a month.

Nice huh.

Well I haven’t seen my score... but oh well its better than any lousy love life thingy's

So after that class the advertising class came in

Our instructor is young, yes she's young, and about 25 I think.

So she's like a classmate, whose telling a bunch of lesson.
It was fun

She said

"I’m getting a bit tired, anyone who wants to explain the "pricing"

I raised my hand

I said

"Madam pricing must depend on the products ingredients, it must compensate... (Ganun yata yun) with the products... (Ahh basta)

And then it was over...

Xania came in, well she’s a bit late but it’s okay, then at radio broadcasting

Our instructor wrote a bunch words in the board, well I have difficulty in reading so I just relied on my seats mates hand writing.

Then in came into me

": the fast race writing:"

when I was in grade school, my seatmate and I would often race.

My teacher in social studies just love's the black board, she love the chalk, so she will spent her whole hour writing, and letting us copy all the thing she's writing.

A mass torture.

So as a kid and looking for fun, we started a race.

Anyone who finished writing first win.

Anyway I win occasionally; sometimes I cheat by skipping sentences after sentences

But if they found out, it’s a big shame.

::::::::::::::

Snap back, its lunch time

I invited Xania for a lunch, well at first I thought we were going to eat together, I ask her what meal should we eat, and then she said the magic word

"oh talaga li-libre mo ako"

sige na nga

Nilibre ko ng lunch

I was in the UB food court, checking for a possible meal with "sabaw"

I took a peek at the price list and I saw a 30pesos per meal, so I took my order.

at the counter I gave up 60 bucks

then the counter said, "eighty sir"

I was like 'what....'

"80 po, nagtaas na po kasi kami eh" she said

I took second look at the price list

vegetables meal=30
meat meal=40

'CRAP!'

asar na-taga ang 80 pesos ko.

nabili ko neh, anu pang magagawa ko.


so I took the meal and head towards xania, who kept on texting the whole time.

then we ate lunch, she seems happy, I’m happy, but we ended up talking about his bf.

my mind shifted

bad topic not bf, not bf

so how's kristel? bakit di sya pumasok, I butted abruptly.

and it goes story

after the lunch I took our separate ways, she went to slu (she still got her slu id)

I went to my office


OFFICE

we have a new secretary, mam malou, she formerly works at the baguio country club, she decided to leave and work here because she said that in BCC there are no growths unlike here, in the academe she can take her masters degree, study for free and work at the same time.

she was funny and has a loud voice, super loud like man like loudness.

hehehe

my god my fingers are numb.

till next time. it’s almost 8pm now, so I need to get going.

bye!

Comments

Popular Posts