THE BAR a Party that spells fun

Happy Birthday to my beloved insan (cousin) Annabele! whoohoo! your 19! Enjoy the last teen years of you life, so I treated her in a starbucks expierence had a drink then I gave her the an exclusive VIP invite to the party of the century, the bar kool blue party at grand ballroom country club. It just made her day.

Her birthday by the way is last March 14 Saturday.

After a surprise birthday diner at our uncle house, at around 9am we continued our celebration at the "BAR"

Photobucket

With my uncle's car we entered in a class.


Photobucket

served chilled, at the main lobby, a bartender offers free drinks in lemon lime
and orange vodka.

Photobucket
Bottles up, my cousin and I took a quick snapshot at the entrance.

Photobucket Photobucket
another quick smile, btw, her dress was brand new.. hehehe

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey it's my classmate at the registration booth! say Hi Vyne! (She gave me the
ticket thanks a lot)

Photobucket
It's my uncle? (in pink) looks like he's having a booze up bonanza!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
all blued, the party place, the dancefloor, the music just
sweep you off. let loose and bounce!

Photobucket
It's my pals, having some air. (actually my friends are the one in yellow and
the one in checkered)


PhotobucketPhotobucket

and who would forget such pretty faces I met, guys i want you to
meet my one and only lalaine. (Center) and her cousin at the right side and me
and my cousin anne(left)

Lalaine was very sweet and funny too, also a mass communication
student at SLU. I really like her XD



until the next party cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts