*Base and Balls

I really need to blog this before I pass out. he he
It was an early walk going to the campus, I was texting everyone on how a bright and shiny day its been/
I passed by the park, when I glanced at this baseball players in white and blue jerseys, I think they are doing an early morning routine or something.

Then I noticed that the players are all females!

Wow.

They we're swinging the baseball bat firmly, grabbing the balls tightly while playing with it in their sweated bodies, and they are so freaking hot and cute! I stayed for a while mesmerizing the god bless me beauty of baseball. I got horny and I just smiled.

Then I heared a single voice, watch ouuu she never finished the warning as a baaseball hit me directly in the forehead, the next thing I know. I'm at the grass looking up the blue sky.

"Oh my god!" someone screamed!

I can't feel my body I whispered to my self then I felt a bolt of pain in my head.

Ouch! I cried, disoriented and still knocked down, an angel, I mean a girls voice echoed.

"Okay ka lang?" (you okay) she touched my bukol (anu english ng bukol?) with her warm hand.

I was thinking of my hard on but I guess they did not noticed.

"Sort of, yeah" I lied while the pain throbs as fast as my heartbeat. I stood up slowly holding my head with an awful face, I guess I deserve that thought.

"I really am sorry" she said, I looked at her again and I smiled, you know a kind of smile that still shows a great amount of pain.

She has this brown hair, pinkish white glow dark eyes and a nice pair of boobies.

"I'll bring him to the clinic!" she screamed back at her team mates, I guess she's the captian.

At the clinic they just gave me an ice pack and placed it on my head.

She was at the end of the bed biting her lips while starring at my sorry ass.

"Does it still hurts?" she asked.

Nah! This ice really works! I suggested, she smiled.

"I'm Guill" I said while offered my free hand for a shake,

"I know" she smiled. "I'm Aimee" then we shaked our hands.




guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts