a HOLIDAY story

The first post for the year 2010. :D

I enjoyed my 2 week holiday,made every single day the most fun I ever had.
I really haven't made up my mind at the first two days of vacation, i was still thinking of the things and planning on how to spend my holiday.

At tuesday morning, I decided, what the hell. I'm going on a road trip. I will visit my relative and wish them a happy holiday and gather some snaps along the way.

Tuesday evening that's the 22nd of December I arrived in Tarlac City with my dad, the trip was comfortable and quite fast. I stayed at my uncles farm.

Last time I was here was still in grade school. Mermories suddenly visited my thoughts, it's nostalgic. Unlike before the place is a bit dead, before it was a place of fun and love. Now. you can feel the time just ate it all up.


At the morning my dad and i went in the fish pond and gathered some papaya, for my lola's "atsara" then while at the pond, my dad tought me how to fire a freaking gun, It was a scary shit. But I had fun I was worried to shot someone walking along the pond unknowingly.

Firing a gun is easy, reloding is a bit hard. and cocking it hard :)

So at the afternoon, Ibit my farewell to my tito and tita, I will now visit my other grandma in Matatalaib Tarlac.

I stayed with them when I was in grade 5, it was a long time ago. and I donno If they still remember me.

My Grandma Fely, was old and has memory lapse, she was a bit thin and weak. She does not remember me, It was sad. I saw her daughter, tita mayet and she was surpirsed I was taller than her now, I was like the smallest kid back then.

The place is quite a bit modern, the house had been renovated on the outside, and the old house beside us was now a shopping center. and if it wasn't for my dad. I think I might had gotten lost.

At 5 in the afternoon I kissed them goodbye, and went to the bus station to fetch my cousin anne, and guess what?

I freaking lost my wallet along the way. I went back to check but they did not found it. :(

Thank god I god some spare change in my pocket, just an exact amount to travel to pampangga.

It was night again and the bus is a bit full, it's hard to sleep, around 7:30 we are in pampangga. Oh yes! I survive. Sta. Rita Pampangga along the market of San Vicente. The venue of the family get together on my father side. My cousins are there a dozen of them.

on the 25th, We went to the church. and had the misa de gallio.
It was a simple and yet meaningfull. I will surely miss this having them around on holidays. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

on the 26th, the boys and I went to the pool and partied hoping to catch girls, apparently, we are the only one in the resort. too bad. but we played and enjoyed like we own the place.

@ 4am of the 28th we went up to Back to Baguio.

8am we are @ the manio hill, namasko with my other grandpa. That night I stayed at my Tito Cris house along the PMA area, with my other cousins,.

oh yeah, Our EVP invited us to join them on a post christmas celebration and a birthday party i was bloated it was a feast!

The morning of 29 I'm a tour guide for some of my second cousin here in baguio. Then after that a night out with them.

After that 31 I was in my uncle lorence place with several cousins again, while we wait for the year to end.

Whew! So much activities ryt?

Today, is back to school but i'm still in a holiday mode XD

so. that's my holdiday

until nextyear!

Cheers!



guillermo ocampo

Comments

Popular Posts