A night out

As the night sky bid it's goodbye, as the star shine fades and rest. I solemnly  stand, in the middle of a limelight, staring at the past and hoping for the future, My ears are numb, my vision are blurred, my tongue are tired of speaking, where do I go from  here, Here without you.

A bottle of tequila, a cup of mixed shot, A tossed of beer, is all it takes to over her for tonight, the pain still remains, but for some reason it aided for relief even for a while.

The world is spinning, but it seemed it stood still, for a moment everything slowed down, I felt like a motionless merry-go-round. As I sit still, in a crowded room, with booze and bane, with wild bodies in an unstoppable beat, a temporary escape from a bad dream.

-i wrote this while I'm intoxicated last night


Roses are red
Violets are blue
f-u-c-k you aimee

Okay maybe that was a bit harsh. my bad. I'm not a bad person, I like to love, but it seemed that love don't like me. whatever. i don't give a damn.

Why am I swearing here? the story goes like this.

Aimee was your typical girl, she's charming in fact I've fallen for her madly and deeply.
She knows where I stand, I offered my heart but she refuses. She's not ready.
I said I will wait.

I know she also likes me. I really don't really quite understand why doesn't she don't like to be my formal girlfriend. a lame excuse she always states is she's not ready blah blah...

And then I found out that she's going out with someone, oh let me correct shes flirting some other DUDES aside from me. WTF?

Is this a multiple choice game? She played with my feelings, and she played with it really really well.

One thing I don't like is, I have no rights over who or what she's dating. If it's a competition I don't want to join in.

go on girl.

My only point is simple.

I don't like to be part of the list.
her list of suitors.

I don't like the fact that she's going out with someone instead of me. it's very unethical.
I may be a jelous freak right here but what she's doing is pretty messed up.


That day I had a car accident, I almost died.
so that afternoon
I texted her
ask her if she want's to see me?

she refused

I asked why?

Somebody will fetch her

I asked who.

She said it's brandon

I asked again whos brandon?

A suitor she said

why in the hell will you entertain other suitors? your going out with me.

i said after 3 hrs.

Don't play with my feelings, i don't deserve this.

She said she did not play with my feelings, first of all were sort of not together (yeah shes right) and she told me not to wait (now it's my fault my heart is broken?)

I think brandon is the last stoke.

I realized that this girl that i love. don't even love me at all,

why Am I so f**ked up ryt now?

Aimee if your reading this.

sorry.

but it f****ng hurts.

i don't give a damn about you anymore. I will find my true princess that will love me more than i love her.
My love for you has gone to waste.
I can't save you now. just be careful.

oh did i tell you.

i have a sort of a curse? every woman I dated and never worked out they soon turned up pregnant and has a messed up life right now.

Comments

  1. don't worry moe.. someday you'll meet someone who'll make you feel how happy it is to be inlove :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wow thank you for your awesome comment! cheers!

Popular Posts