2 days to go! practice makes perfect.

It's very unnusual to practice the graduation rights.
It's one unique tradition here in University of Baguio.

Today, and Yesterday we've been rehersing and recreating the whole senario of the commencement exercises and the baccalaureate mass. which is a good thing than just plain orientatation.

Dr. Perfecto M. Lopez earlier today gave a rather comic standing and interesting overview. I did came in 3mins. late that's why i was seated at the bleachers with my secretary friends.

The "Do's and Dont's" and the proper decorum, basically I know this stuff already, I been attending UB graduation as a control staff but there is still a big difference. This time. I'm no longer one of the staff assistant. I'm the one being recognize.

hopefully. I can pull my self together it's been a stressfull day. but I'm enjoying and enduring every last minute of it.



What the future holds?

Future. such a strong word.
All I know now and I'm dead sure about it.
I have a dream.
and I will everything in my power to achieve it.

Because at the end of the day.
I can only count on myself.
And will only blame myself.


The end of college
the last days of our countdown draws near.
and a new chapter will about to unfold.
with trecherous characters, tremendous conflicts and higher dreams.
the pillars of protection and the gates of choices and destiny will be opened.
welcome to the new world.
the real world.

soon,

Comments

Popular Posts