8 Days to Go before the end of college

On the 24th graduation practices will start.
March 27 Saturday will be the commencement exercises.

What I did today.

I went to the office at the usual time, and suddenly felt the urge to clean.
So I mop the floor, fix some files, and suddenly it struck me.
This would be the last.
The last time I will clean this office.
For 4 years, I've been polishing the floor, dealing with documents, phonecalls, using "pledge" on my PC.
I will miss this.

The privilage to work here is an honor.
I spent most of my college time here than in classrooms.
I even read some of my nag's post in this blog about the office.
Wow.
4 damn hard fun extra-ordinary years.

Saturday, March 20 2010.
My last day as a student assistant.

check out dwill arts folio I uploaded the photoshoot that I made with "Ms. Paula Colet" last thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts