I need my freaking money!

Yeah first job delayed salary, GREAT!
what more could I ask for huh?
Well this sucks big time.

I need to pay the freaking rent, I need to feed my monster stomach and I need to buy stuff huhuhu.

Okay one incident happened yesterday afternoon.

I was on my way home right, before that I went to the city Cathedral to have some peaceful time and one on one session with the lord god heavenly father, but I just want to call him/her the DUDE.

I just told him thanks for all the blessings he had given me, and i will do my best to keep my expenses and my budget tight, will not do vices and stuff that will throw it to waste.

So in the middle of it all my phone rang.

shit!

it's my boss!

I'm on the church should I answer it or not?

Well I did answer it and then drop it off to went outside.

He called again as expected I said in a happy tone, HEY!

then he goes blabbering about his "RAY BAND" shades, I was lost for a moment then told him the last place I saw it.

and he goes like

It's not here Guill, it's not here, your the only one in this office, no one entered... blah blah blah.

I was like. WHAT THE HECK? are you accusing me of stealing that freaking shades? what will i do with that? I know I'm broke but I will never EVER steal even if I DIE. Fuck!

The he still goes on putting his nasty blame fingers on me, like i'm a freaking criminal or something, Shit I was like on a hyper panic mode.


Then fuck happens he found it. that shitless bastard sorry for the mean ugly word I used to describe that's how feel.

 So now.

I'm I right? or Am I wrong?

Just give me my salary please.
I need it badly.
even though it caused just a little.



so there you go.

This job is not as colourful as I thought it was.

it is managed by a very bad bad bad CEO.

if you want your employees to work harder, be better give what is due to them, don't freakin' hold it. cause they will just think about finding a better comany to work for.

o shit he is here

cheers bye

Comments

Popular Posts