No boss? freedom! YAY!




What will I do today hmm?


Hey! What's up guys! Today I've got plenty of time, I'm not slacking off my work, While waiting for the footage to render i'm gonna share a little bit of story to you today.

I got colds, for almost a week now I really need to take vitamins, i think i dropped a lot of weight due to late nights and early call time but it's all good, still enjoying and adjusting in kind of life system.

THE END OF PROBE

Even since I knew Television exist the probe team existed, i love the show 5 and up when i was a kid, even the late night documentary show every wednesday, I never thought (just right now) i will be part of this whole probe thingy, from KNN to my internship and wow.

24 years a history of Philippine TV and last night the last episode aired.

Probe, the best. Always be in my heart. Mabuhay po! Thank you po sa Trainings at sa opportunity na maging bahagi ng programa.

Still RENDERING

okay my project file is still rendering aside from the obnoxious cold that I have this past few days seems to be doing quite well for me, We have this block timer Doc G, who runs like this health talk show and he is very generous and freaking rich (i think).He give me extra cash that i need when he taps me to show for his show awesome huh?


Okay, so my job really is like an in-house editor-segment producer/cameraman-host-floor and creative director-post-production-one-army-team.

Great right? I'm like a super human who can do all this things!

I'll give it a maximum of 6 months. you can start counting today hehe.

So, aside from that super workload that i have right now, I haven't got my salary yet, maybe later today they will have the spirit and the sudden urge to give me my hard earned cash, Up to now i really don't know how much I'll  it's my first job anyhow. *sob

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET

Yes, again I got the chance to have a connection in this office, it's a good thing cause i really want to write everything that's happening, it's like a game where you can save your current progress, and i'm going for year 4 of blogging yeepee.

WHAT ELSE?

uhm, my brother big bother i must say now works in the national capital region manila! again as an agent, my dad on the other hand is in manila/tarlac living the dream, and roaming around town.
So basically I was left alone here in Baguio City.

And then my uncle arrives, ask to stay in my apartment, and yes Kuya agreed to help, and now it's starting to burden not only me but my kuya also, you see kuya pays for the house, know that i have a job, i gladly share it with him, so both of us can help each other out, now my uncle has this loads and loads of problem that sometimes he tends to pass it around me also unconsciously, money matters. i hate dealing with financial difficulties but what that heck, i don't care about it, i'll help.

But now we need to pay the rent. my brother seemed to forgotten to send me the money he promised, and I still don't have my money, and the landlady seemed to have a hot blood from us because of the delayed rents. wow. fucked up right.

My motto today is "god will provide" :D we just need to have faith that all of this will soon be cleared out.

ON THE OTHER HAND

okay my project is done rendering GTG! see yeah until next time
Leavea comment although i know that this post is totally waste of your time hahaha cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts